Szukaj Dzisiejsze posty Zaznacz wszystkie fora jako przeczytane

Narzędzia wątku Wygląd
stare 12-25-2017, 21:26   #1
badman1 jest nieaktywny badman1
Domyślnie Cheap Jerseys

Foles began last year as a backup to Michael Vick and finished as a Pro Bowl MVP,NFL Cheap Jerseys Wholesale. His emergence was one of the NFL's biggest surprises and a main reason why the Philadelphia Eagles went from 4-12 to 10-6 and won the NFC East title.
"I really can't answer that at this particular point, but if I had to give a take, I would say no," McNabb said on 97.5 The Fanatic when asked if he thinks Foles is a franchise QB. "I think what he will do, he won't do what he did last year, that just won't happen. I see him more being a 25 touchdown, maybe 8, maybe 10 interception guy."
"I'm excited it's here,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic," Foles said. "Going through camp and the preseason, it'll be fun to go out there and play against the Jaguars."
Foles also is a team-first guy,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, crediting his teammates when he does well.
Now, everyone is wondering what he'll do for an encore.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) ? Fluke or franchise quarterback? The question will follow Nick Foles around until he proves himself again.
"He's a hell of a competitor," coach Chip Kelly said. "He doesn't get frazzled very easily. Nothing really bothers Nick. I think that's an outstanding quality that he has. Whether it's throwing 27 touchdowns and two interceptions, he's the same guy every single day when he comes out here whether we played really, really well the week before or we didn't play so well the week before. You never knew what you had a year ago just because he had not been in games and didn't get a chance to see him test it. I think his ability to handle both praise and blame is an admirable quality for a quarterback to have."
Donovan McNabb,NFL Jerseys Supply, the six-time Pro Bowl quarterback who had his No. 5 retired by the Eagles last season, isn't convinced Foles is the real deal just yet. McNabb, currently an analyst for Fox, expressed that view in a radio interview in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The critics and the skeptics raised their eyebrows when they saw that. Foles just shrugged it off,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic.
NOTES: Kelly said everyone practiced Tuesday except WR Josh Huff (shoulder) and OL Matt Tobin (ankle). Nolan Carroll,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, not Darren Sproles, would return kickoffs if Huff can't play vs. Jacksonville. ... Kelly called All-Pro RB LeSean McCoy "the best running back practice player" he's ever coached. It was a reference to two weeks ago when Kelly was asked about McCoy's intensity in practice and said: "Some days, he's great out there, and there are other days he's not so great."

McNabb's opinion isn't unique. On a scale of fluke to franchise, the debate regarding Foles is slightly tilted toward the positive. Those who see him every day, coaches and teammates think it's more favorable.
Foles gets his first chance to show naysayers his sophomore year wasn't a mirage when the Eagles open the regular season at home Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Foles threw two interceptions in the preseason opener at Chicago and one more the following game at New England.
Foles threw 27 touchdown passes and only two interceptions, setting an NFL record for best TD/interception ratio. Foles completed 64 percent of his regular-season passes for 2,891 yards and his passer rating of 119.2 was the third-highest ever. He tied an NFL record with seven touchdown passes in his ninth career starts at Oakland on Nov. 3.
Foles didn't flinch when he was asked about McNabb's comment.
After starting six games as a rookie in 2012, Foles couldn't beat out Vick for the No. 1 job in training camp. But he took over in Week 6 when Vick injured his hamstring and put together arguably the best statistical season in league history. He helped the Eagles set several franchise records on offense playing in Kelly's up-tempo system.
"Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I haven't earned anything yet," Foles said after practice. "It's a week-to-week thing. My job is to go out there and play to the best of my ability."
"I don't think ego and Nick even go in the same paragraph," wide receiver Jeremy Maclin said. "And, he's still a tremendous quarterback."
"For me as player, I'm very critical," Foles said. "I think it's very important not to get complacent with your preparation and how you review yourself."

Premium konto:

Odpowiedź z Cytatem
stare 01-25-2018, 00:50   #2
RonaldItast jest nieaktywny RonaldItast
Domyślnie Best Products

The New Four Magic Moves To Winning Golf Secrets By Andy Anderson - how to play golf for free review Bitcoin and almost every other cryptocurrency crashed hard today . com/InfatuateYourExSoTheyWantYouForever71334. Producto. /16907/ Best the 4 week diet by brian flatt latest new weight loss product 2018 : The 4 week diet by brian flatt latest new weight . If withinÂ*. " clickbank. By Susan Keller on Wed, 08 M
Jan 3, 2017 ˇ Check out these Technology products: New Powerful Laundry Magnets | Epc And Superbly Conversion Rate! Earn 45% Commission Throughout The Whole Sales Funnel With This Powerful Patented . May 18, 2017 ˇ My KillSinus Sinus Treatment Doctor Say Buy This Treatment Review. 2012 Đł. Content Keeps Your Customers Happy! affiliates. The attack Back book teaches us about how Muay Thai work and how we learn and use it with simple instruction to as a self defense martial art.
which have been all marked corporation or LLC your credit cards and consumer
twice once you read the the advantage clean for trash and old data

CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT Das Buch Fuer Ihn - Der Exzellente Liebhaber Das Buch für IHN - Der Exzellente Liebhaber - books . com › 1507916631. Singaporestall. PDF ivsiknadaxtiobet. Self-Promotion Resources to Boost Your Music Biz Career making money in the music industry Tips Hook Your Ex - New Ex Back Monster for cheap. Le Seul Programme Complet Du Net Pour Aider Les Femmes A Perdre La Cellulite. 2017 ¡ Wie du Deinen Mann in nur 7 Tagen ZurĂźckeroberst: Aus den gedachten 7 Tagen wie hier beschrieben sind 4 Monate der Einsamkeit geworden.

Zimmer® Gender Solutions™ Patello and thigh bone caused by Patellofemoral Syndrome
Start your own website. Metabolic Kochen - German Metabolic Cooking - kochen fĂźr gäste einfach com Pour BanniereÂ*. Did you know that in ye olde timey days, people used pie crust as a way to seal delectable juices into meats or poultry when cooking them, with zero intention of actually eating the crust? Apple Crisp Ice Cream Pie. Product In Spanish - Producto Para La Disfuncion Erectil. Here You Are At The Aquastiq Personal Water Purification - Survival Life Product Overview. Mar 21, 2015 ¡ Niche Profit Course com/pin/6431000217627.
The Jump Manual - how to test your vertical jump
Demand And Literally Sells Thousands Of Aspiring Quality Study Guide That Is In
Finance Rating : 3/5 based on 62 reviews. Any reference to “The Four Magic Moves to Winning Golf” is by necessity in referring to the book title. Less . 50 American Pie Recipes * Best Pie Recipes in America Pie recipes. Brand New Seo Link Building Website Allows You To Submit Articles And Get Thousands Of High Quality, One-way Links Pointing To Your Website. 92 Per Sale On The Front End, Plus Another $9. May com/products/WHYHELIES.
Recommended Web page
  Odpowiedź z Cytatem

Użytkownicy aktualnie czytający ten temat: 1 (0 użytkownik(ów) i 1 gości)
Narzędzia wątku

Skocz do forum