Szukaj Dzisiejsze posty Zaznacz wszystkie fora jako przeczytane
Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku Wygląd
stare 10-11-2018, 03:43   #1

bears123 jest nieaktywny bears123
Amator
Domyślnie Cheap Nike Air Max Online

ISTANBUL Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Womens , Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- An Arabic book fair opened here on Friday, meeting an urgent demand of Syrian refugees being sheltered in Turkey.

"With this international fair, we aim to embrace Syrian refugees who found refuge in Turkey and grant them the Arabic publications that they have long needed," said Cezmi Akgul, manager of Turkey's Semerkand publishing house and organizer of the fair.

The Turkish authorities have had difficulties in meeting the growing demand of the Syrian refugees, now numbering some 2.5 million, for Arabic publications like books Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Womens , magazines and newspapers, Akgul said.

He noted that needs of kids were taken into consideration as well, as Turkish publishers have published an Arabic-language magazine for them.

The fair, the first of its kind in Turkey, is showcasing publications from more than 15 countries, including Saudi Arabia, Lebanon Cheap Nike Air Max Womens , Morocco and Kuwait.

The ten-day event is expected to draw some 50,000 visitors. Enditem

Michael Fassbender says taking on the role of Macbeth was a daunting task and he sought advice from his X-Men co-star Scottish actor James McAvoy in the latest big screen adaptation of William Shakespeare's tragedy.

Shame and Steve Jobs actor Fassbender stars alongside French actress Marion Cotillard as Lady Macbeth in the movie, which is directed by Justin Kurzel.

"It's definitely daunting because the work is so excellent you feel a responsibility to it and you don't want to make a shambles of it," Fassbender told Reuters.

One of Shakespeare's best known plays, Macbeth tells the story of a Scottish general whose ambitious wife urges him to commit murder to accede to the throne.

"There's just so many endless versions you can do and various interpretations of it which is very encouraging and also kind of depressing because I would walk away thinking 'God ... there's another thousand ways that could have been done,'" Fassbender said.

"It's not one of those texts where you can sort of go in, look at it in the morning before and sort of wing it. It's definitely something that I just spent many hours at home practising and getting comfortable with."

Fassbender said he spoke about the part to McAvoy Cheap Air Max 1 Womens , who has played Macbeth on stage.

"James and I had a few conversations about it and he actually gave me a sort of miniature Macbeth book," he said.

"We discussed various things about the relationship [between Macbeth and his wife], what we felt it was about."

The movie, which screened at the Cannes Film Festival in May, was partly shot on Scotland's Isle of Skye. It features stark, cold landscapes and grisly battle scenes.

"The landscape is almost a central character in itself," Fassbender said.

"I could definitely understand the mysticism of Scotland."

Macbeth Cheap Air Max 90 Womens , already in movie theaters in several countries and regions around the world, opens in US cinemas on Friday.

Los Angeles Lakers forward Kobe Bryant walks onto the court for their NBA game against the Utah Jazz in Salt Lake City, Utah, in this March 28, 2016, photo. The Lakers announced on September 12, 2017 Cheap Air Max Womens , that they will retire Bryant's No. 8 and No. 24 jerseys in a ceremony on December 18 during their game against the Golden State Warriors.

One retired jersey number just isn't enough for Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers.

The Lakers will retire Bryant's No. 8 and No. 24 in a ceremony on December 18 during their game against Golden State, the franchise announced on Tuesday.

Bryant wore No. 8 from 1996 to 2006, when he switched to No. 24 for the remainder of a 20-year career spent entirely with the Lakers. He will be the 10th player honored by the Lakers with a retired number hung high on the Staples Center wall, but the first in Nationa Basketball Association history to have two numbers retired by the same team.

"Kobe's jerseys are taking their rightful home next to the greatest Lakers of all time," Lakers owner Jeanie Buss said. "There was never any doubt this day would come. The only question was when. Once again, Lakers fans will celebrate our hero, and once again Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Online , our foes will envy the legendary Kobe Bryant."

The five-time NBA champion and 18-time All-Star selection is the Lakers' franchise leader in points (33,643), games played (1,346), 3-pointers (1,827), steals (1 Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online ,944) and free throws (8,378), among countless superlatives.

Bryant is the third-leading scorer in NBA history after becoming the first player to spend at least 20 seasons with one franchise. He retired in 2016 with a bravura 60-point performance in his farewell game against Utah.

"As a kid growing up in Italy, I always dreamed of my jersey hanging in the Lakers rafters, but I certainly never imagined two of them," Bryant said in a statement. "The Lakers have bestowed a huge honor on me, and I'm grateful for the fans' enthusiasm around this game."

Bryant scored almost exactly as many points in his No. 8 jersey (16 Cheap Nike Air Max Online ,777) as he did while wearing No. 24 (16,866). He returned to his high school jersey numbers midway through his career in an attempt at a fresh start following allegations of sexual assault leveled against him three years earlier, causing him to lose numerous sponsorship deals even after the case was dropped by Colorado authorities.

Hall of Fame players

The 16-time NBA champions Lakers have only retired the numbers of Hall of Fame players: Wilt Chamberlain (13), Elgin Baylor (22), Gail Goodrich (25), Magic Johnson (32), Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (33) Cheap Air Max 1 Online , Shaquille O'Neal (34), James Worthy (42), Jerry West (44) and Jamaal Wilkes (52). O'Neal's jersey was the most recent to be hung on the wall in 2013.

Bryant is eligible to enter the Hall of Fame in 2021, but the Lakers decided not to wait for that formality to enshrine Kobe in their own exclusive club.

"This honor is very well deserved," said Johnson, now the Lakers. Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys China Soccer Jerseys From China NHL Jerseys Online Baseball Jerseys Cheap New NHL Jerseys China Football Jerseys China Football Jerseys Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys Wholesale

Odpowiedź z Cytatem

Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy aktualnie czytający ten temat: 1 (0 użytkownik(ów) i 1 gości)

Narzędzia wątku
Wygląd

Skocz do forum